We have cooked this recipe several times and we all love it…. And I especially love how easy it is to cook 🙂 We will be having this after our Passover Seder. This is from Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook. I’ll post my pictures after Pesach!
Goodtime Beef Brisket, Page 99
- 3.5 – 4 lb Brisket
- 1 can of beer (can’t use beer!! Here is a substitution chart)
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 2 tsp prepared mustard
- 2 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 1 small bell pepper chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
1. Place brisket in slow cooker
2. Combine ingredients and pour over meat.
3. Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours. Be sure to baste constantly to keep moist.
4. Remove meat from sauce. Slice very thin.
That’s it! I’ll post a picture from the web until I get mine uploaded.
Chag Sameach! Shalom!